View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 03:51 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
sthlondonab

Evening all

Sorry I have been MIA today. Lack of wifi for my usual morning post. This week has been a long slog. Huge amount of work and I clocked up a 55 hour week. But do you know what? Not drinking has allowed me to step up calmly and crack on and do everything to the best of my ability prior to my trip.

Nice to see all the posts. Pink congrats on your move and the dentist. Light at the end of the tunnel. Keep going super girl!

Scooter - your plan with the calls sounds good and I am sure you can support your brother.

Well I am definitely in need of Bedforshire but going to sleep nice and relaxed. Not passing out because 'work has been tough' I fly to Lithuania tomorrow afternoon, going to go to Morning AA.

So as soon as I arrive over there our plan is to find a local bar or restaurant to watch the Eurovision contest as it will be a good atmosphere. Drinking didn't even cross my mind when the plan was made. I just want the atmosphere and the contest on TV and to see how seriously the rest of Europe take it and how they party! I think it will be lots of fun! It's great to not worry about the bottle any more. Hope it continues!