Old 05-22-2015, 09:16 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
tryinghard7

Thank you

Originally Posted by Hereandnow2 View Post
You sound like me!! I'm a mom of two, great husband, financially secure. Back issues after my second son starting taking datvocet when I didn't need it. Went on for a year, threw everything out stopped but then I relied on alcohol to get through a bad day! Starting mixing xanex here and there . I'm almost a year clean from everything!! The oils, alcohol are tricking you. They make you think you need them to "take the edge off" it's not true. It only gives you an escape them irritability anxiety hangover and then your crabby and need something again. You can be free from it. It feels so good! Best if all you can show your kids healthy coping when ur stressed!

Thank you. Glad to know I'm not alone. I cancelled my xanex and soma prescriptions as well. I do still and probably will smoke pot here and there before bed. But I've never been an all day smoker. Ever. Or a big drinker. Maybe I could find a personal trainer. Idk. I'm just scared because I didn't really HIT bottom just got scared because I started selling clothes, purses ect so he wouldn't know.