View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 05:03 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  
kk1k5x

Originally Posted by thomas11 View Post
Very close to saying adios motherf*ckers or trying to capture all the crap that has become my life. Its a coin flip at this point.

not looking for attention. Just a realistic look at my future.
Knowing full well that reading this thread from start to finish was my own choice, I cannot help but be angry. I understand that either all or most of the posts by the OP person were PUI - posting under the influence, some things need to be clearly pointed out, I reckon. For a morning read and accountability, if nothing else.

If not for attention, then why post? Do you also send texts and e-mails with the sole purpose of no one ever opening and reading them?

If you enjoy the drink, why talk about it on a recovery forum? Probably not the best venue for it. It's like writing that bread is ******* great on a celiac disease site.

In general, I know a person who left SR because he got enormous amounts of flak on account of relapsing. Reading this thread - 20 people are supportive during the ACTUAL act of drinking and the OP person is simply pissing on this support.

Get a grip, man, and stop drinking. It's not going very well for you so far. Ridiculous