View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 12:34 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  
pinklinzangel

Hey guys, I have Internet!!!!!!

Grateful, how you doing hun? Thinking of you, and so proud of your strength at this awful time, much love xxx
London! Lithuania sounds awesome, totally jealous and need a holiday!
Scooter your book club sounds fun, I'm going to see if i can find one local to me, a new social groups is just what I Need!
Restless good to see you! Rest plenty and have a holiday, don't work yourself into the ground, keep well x
1Step, how you doing?
Love and thoughts to all of you guys!
I'm so excited to be back online, i promise i will try to post every day.

Today i have been back to the dentist. Yup. Same tooth! 3 hours chair time, 3 injections, 2 dentists, 5mg of Diazepam, tears and fears a plenty, and one successful root canal hurrah! Just need the crown next week. What a bloody long slog!

Got my latest degree module results, 2 marks off an A. Boom! Well chuffed! Thanks for the support and encouragement!

House move complete, decorating in process. This weekend is all about the garden, and an airport run to collect all friend whose train has been cancelled. Any suggestions of a day trip i can combine with a Gatwick run so it doesn't feel like a wasted day?

Sky installed, watching reruns of the Simpsons. Simple pleasures, but it feels good to be reconnected!

Not much more news here I'm afraid! Still off the pop, and cannot believe how the time is racking up, 9 months ago I would have laughed in the face of anyone who suggested i could rack up this Time! 9 months next week, i can see it, and I'm gonna grab it.

Ooooh interesting text from my friend who was going on a go out drinking the other day....she says I've really inspired her by my dedication to religion and hasn't had a go out drink in a week, feels dead proud of herself, feels healthier, thinks she's going to try a whole month. Interesting........can't help but think she has done a bit of self reflection......

Ok ok enough rambling! Keep safe people, keep posting, keep fighting!

Love you!