View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 12:05 PM
  # 385 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Good evening all,

Well we have reached the end of day forty five. I am sitting here in front of a very cosy fire as I type this to you. To give you an idea of how toasty it is the room temperature is 29°C or 84°F. Very cosy indeed. Business first as usual.

Physically I am great. I am a little tired. I didn't have too much fatigue today. I am going to try and get an early night tonight. Hopefully I will get a full nights sleep. I did take something for my headache this morning. It has not returned. I ate well today. Dinner was chips, fish, chicken and vegetables to give you an idea (I am not a big person either). So the appetite is good. My smoking is getting less. All in all the physical side is good.

Mentally, it was a good day. I got a lot of work done with the minimal of issue. I still have a lot on my plate tomorrow, but it is more than doable. I am enjoying the reading and the social interaction that I am exposed to at the moment. So that is great.

Emotionally it was a reasonably stable day. I was occupied for most moments with something or other. I think this is what helped keep the balance. It is almost weekend again and I think I will have to guard against the L out of HALT. I might even try and catch a movie.

The AV was present again today. It seems to pop up with some of the posts I have read here on SR. I am not sure why though. Some of the stories are not even remotely related to booze. I will have to give it some thought as to what the heck it is in that sort of post that triggers me.

The cats are loving the fire. They don't even come down and greet me when I get home. If I want to see them, I have to go upstairs. I will typically find them sprawled out all over the bed, bellies in the air. They don't like the cold either.

The house is taking form. I have found that I don't need to worry about trying to accumulate a dishwasher full of stuff before I can use it, I just put whatever I used into the machine and run a rinse cycle. I only have to run the wash cycle when the machine is full. I cannot believe that I have never come across this magic machine before.

Well, bed time for me. The news is too depressing to listen to. Sometimes I really wonder about our politicians here in SA.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB