View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 04:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
redatlanta

I guess I need to head back to Al Anon

So RAH and I have really got caught up in a new show. There are two brothers on the show - the first caught my eye because he is stunning, I mean he is 6 foot something of beautiful. His character is an awesome guy, great husband and father. Loves his wife doesn't cheat on her. Loves his kids, loves all his family. Hard worker. Dedicated to his job. He's funny and fun to be around.

Then there is the other brother. He is very sexy not gorgeous. Eyes to die for. A total loser. Alcoholic drug user. Drug dealer. Liar. Thief. When he opens his mouth he is either lying or manipulating. Uses the family for whatever he can gain. He looks like he smells he wears the same wife beater in every show. Chain smokes minimum 100 cigs a day. Is comfortable sleeping on a bed as under a bush. He has no conscience. Seems to be content as long as he has $50 bucks to go to the bar or buy a bottle and sit under a bridge. Totally charismatic and has bull's balls - there isn't anything he wont't try. His teeth are the color of a pecan, and he has the pasty, sickly pallor of an addict.

AND.....If I could only get my hands on him. Last night I was thinking hmmmm......Get some bleaching trays, clean up the hair, buy him some new clothes, I bet he would be great in bed those types always are......forget brother #1 he's boring.

Red what the F*** are you thinking?????

I started laughing at myself of course RAH asked "what's so funny"? Even in TV land old habits die hard.