View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 03:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Nowiamawas1026

When does this get easier?

It's been one month since I've had contact with Ex. I want the pining and the missing to stop already. I feel like I've got two people in my head and it's making me crazy. I've got logical me, who can repeat everything I've read on here verbatim, I don't miss the circus, I don't miss the insane worrying and down right obsession that was going on wondering what he was up to, wondering if it was drugs. Then I have the person who misses him and wants him back, just minus the drugs and then the logical voice comes in and pipes up.

I'm doing everything I should be, including things that took a back burner to the circus I was in. I'm also focusing on things I want to accomplish including looking into get my bachelors and working on getting my certified emergency room nurse cert. I've hung out with new people, coworkers, friends, I even went out on a date(just to get my feet wet-not looking for anything at all at this point)

I just want it to stop. I miss him. Not the drugs. But all the good times. Which were like maybe once a month towards the end.

K that's it. Please tell me this gets easier.
Thank you all again for all your stories, triumphs, and downfalls.