View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 07:18 AM
  # 162 (permalink)  
CaseyW
Re-Member

Though I most definitely didn't drink last night and I had a solid night's sleep, I woke up this morning feeling almost hungover. Very very dehydrated mostly but also a little headache. Just drank two huge glasses of water and took a couple of ibuprofen. On the bright side, it's nice to be able to take an ibuprofen when I need it without having to wonder if my liver is going to be able to handle it after whatever massive amounts of booze I ingested the night before.

Welcome to all the newcomers! And sorry to hear that some of my fellow Mayvens drank yesterday, but I'm glad that you were able to come back in here and admit it. Today's a new day. I highly highly suggest that next time that craving comes on, you run in here and post first. It worked for me last week anytime I had cravings, got some good advice when I did this and probably more than that it just gave me a chance to pause and think the drink thru to all its probable consequences.

Anyways, enough ramblings. Starting day 11 now. Wishing everyone a happy and sober Monday morning or evening or whatever it is in your part of the world!