View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 06:43 AM
  # 93 (permalink)  
CaseyW
Re-Member

Morning to my fellow Mayvens.

Had a solid night's sleep last night. All is good here. Mostly being successful at keeping thoughts of quitting my job out of my head. Just have to tell myself every now and then not to dwell on it, that's it a done deal and that I know it's the right decision for me. I'm sure that will be easier after I go out job hunting (and hopefully job acquiring) tomorrow. Like I said yesterday I'm not worried at all about finding another job as I'm in a good market for my profession.

No thoughts or cravings re: drinking yesterday. Plan for today is to laze around the house during the day and then late this afternoon I'm going to go over to my folk's house for dinner and to finish up my laundry. Going to hang around there all evening so I can watch the finale of Mad Men on their television as I don't get AMC in hi-def at my house. I'm excited about the finale as I have no clue at all what's going to happen but also a little sad as it's my favorite tv show of all time so I'll miss it.

Wishing everyone a happy and sober Sunday (or Wednesday for you Australians) and welcome to any newcomers!