Old 05-16-2015, 08:12 PM
  # 329 (permalink)  
Ruby2

Verte, that made me laugh about the grail. The shell lamp with the flamingo!

Thank you everyone! As painful as fighting urges is, no, drinking isn't worth it.

Mec, I texted a few people. I also had to go lick up my daughter who was with a friend. The parents had taken the girls over to a friend of theirs house. Didn't know those people so I was a bit shy about just walking in to an adult/family back yard barbeque. I was introduced to the people but then some old guy walked in and they tried to introduce him. What's the point of this story you might be asking? It was a guy I see and talk to at the friday night beginners AA meeting. The other people were curious about how I knew him but if it wouldn't have looked odd hugging him, I would have. Just seeing him and talking really helped derail the vestiges of my urge. The world really does work in mysterious ways.

I'm getting in a mind set for bed. My poor son so desperately wants our younger cat to love him. He's afraid of animals. He was petting her and cooing to her and the wretched beast scratched him and bit. She apparently has a sensitive spot on her stomach. Back to square one with the cat