Old 05-16-2015, 07:19 AM
  # 263 (permalink)  
bigsombrero

Cool pic Saotchik! Looks absolutely serene, you can really feel the atmosphere. I am actually watching "Soccer Saturday" with Jeff Stelling and his crew right now. I enjoy the pace of the show and the continuous updates. A player for Southampton scored a hat trick in 3 minutes against Aston Villa! Crazy.

Beautiful morning here. The ex-girlfriend called last night, she's going to be in town today looking for apartments in my city. She asked if she could come over and see my rooftop garden. At the time it seemed like an OK idea...but now I'm regretting the plan. I know I've made her sound like a clingy witch, but she's really not. She was always super supportive of my sobriety, travel, etc. But I don't love her, and I think that this "visit" is a way for her to find her way back into my regular rotation. I spent all week last week up alone on the lake, so I suppose part of me thought some human interaction would be good for me. But I could have found it somewhere else, maybe letting my ex come over wasn't the wisest choice. I'm ticked off that this is troubling me on this gorgeous morning!