Thread: Wedding bells
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 03:08 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  
PHIZ007

Let's keep that support and strength going between us all!

We CAN do this!

I am a Brit back in England now....lived in Australia for 12 years so my husband and children are all Australian and I have dual.

I moved back to the UK in 2010 due to my mums I'll health. She passed away Last year.

I know all about the difficulties of being so far away from your folks having had three children in Australia. It's tough....

Although things have been very difficult since returning to the UK after so long away I am glad to be back to help and support my dad and also be closer to my sister and her family and of course my long term friends.

I miss Australia big time but won't leave my Dad now plus don't want to move the children across the world again!

All in all I am glad to be 'home' although home to is also Australia now!
I totally understand how hard it is being so far away without the family support.

I also knew as my husbands drinking got worse I needed to be home here in the UK.
Overall I am pretty happy here, and as I posted earlier For now we have to be under the same roof and due to Al Anon and SR I am coping so much better.
Wishing you the best of luck....sometimes I feel so strong about it all and the next day not so much BUT overall I am heading in the right direction.

It sounds like you are too so all the very best to you. Take care Phiz