Old 05-14-2015, 12:12 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  
mecanix
That bell or bike person

saoutchik ,
not sure the insurance companies standpoint on leaving the garage door open for the cat to go in and out would be favourable WRT to tools stored stolen from there ..

You are right though, i really need some decent insurance some of the synthesisers i own run into the £100's of pounds and some might be over £1000 each now as some are so retro they are now back in fashion after being naff when i bought them second hand .

Thanks LB these days stinky-headed-ness still happens but i tend to deal with it and get my head back into a decent place reasonably quickly .. sometimes seeing it wrote up here helps me spot it .

like Ruby and all of you mention i think it's both me and mex-m8 being stressy with moving , acting out ken calls it , house sales , rental paperwork and my job paperwork , i hate paperwork .

I'm also being careful with my pennies as i've not got an income coming in and i don't want to touch invested capital, which means taking tougher decisions than usual .
Things are better this evening had a good read on here , tried to offer what support i could find ..
My problems are really quite trivial and small and are all going in a positive direction .. such great choices to have with the personal empowerment and confidence that i'll be ok, that sobriety gives .

cheers , m