Thread: She emailed me
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 11:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
seasaw

She emailed me

sorry I haven't been around it has been a CRAZY week and I have been pretty depressed... coming out of it though.

but yeah - she just emailed me! A VOICE FROM BEYOND! *spooky music*

"Hi Seasaw
I am doing well. I hope you are doing well. Your aunt told me you moved. Hope to hear from you.
Mom"

HAHAHA!!! WTF! I JUST TODAY got mail from a bill collector trying to get payment on a $2,000 debt she has successfully pawned off under my name, and I had to call the people and explain that my psycho alcoholic addict narcissistic mother had tried to do this a million times and that it was not my debt. Yeah mom, I'm doing GREAT. Al-Anon meetings every day to keep me close to sane and a near total lack of family and support outside of the 12 steps, thanks!

She can create as many new email accounts as she likes, it's just another one more for me to block and filter out. 9 months of no contact, going strong. Honestly I just wish I could hear the bad news - I know she's not 'doing well' because a) she's an unwell person and b) my aunt is still in touch and knows she's still doing her looney dance - I just wish it was over already - I hate the idea of years of never knowing when the next email will pop up! But whatever! At least it was short.