View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 06:38 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
LBrain

When I saw the latest threads in the TDG saga I thought, here we go again.
I wonder how many others say to themselves the same exact thing.
I have no words of wisdom and I doubt that anything I say at all will make a difference. But I'm not 100% sure I am wasting my time reaching out to you J. You're a smart feller. There is something I've been wondering about. Is someone else outside of this forum hearing all of this? What I mean, is there a counselor you speak to face to face that is getting all of what you share here? Who is prescribing your medications? I'm sure you don't just go the walgreens and ask them for a bottle of pills or whatever.
A few things have been going through my mind. Why don't you sit down with your counselor and open up and share your SR postings with that person? Seriously. An hour or two of just having a mental health professional just read what you post here might open up a few new doors. Just a thought.

Another thing I thought about is watching cartoons. I was thinking of George Jetson getting stuck on his treadmill asking Jane to, "Stop this crazy thing." Jane or nobody else can stop it for him.
Then I thought of the cartoons where the character falls over the edge of a cliff and on the way down grabs hold of a plant growing out of the side of the rock face. Sometimes the branch breaks and they keep falling, but they continue to reach for branches and eventually just before they hit the ground the branch holds and saves them. I'm afraid you are soon going to run out of branches to grab onto. I'm not sure you actually want to stop the fall.
I don't know what you are hoping to get from posting here. Sometimes I think it's for your own amusement purposes. That stunt you pulled a few months ago was pretty much it for me. So many people have been reaching out to offer help and you thumbed your nose at them. This is not a ******* game. I hope you are able to come to that realization very soon.
Someone posted a video in your other thread and I didn't want to post a video after that.

So if you feel like dancing and having a little fun, why not dance to this? When you finish dancing and enjoying the funkiness of it, listen to the words and try to figure out what it means.