View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 12:10 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Thatdeliveryguy

Honestly the inpatient kind of loses me, my wife is my support group and best friend. A little background when I was committed in October, I honestly thought the secret to life was in the cuppboard and that I needed to get to the local to find numbers 46 and 2 they were the secret to life.

The voices surrounded me, and I was completely lost, completely delusional and Melissa is the only voice I knew noticed. I am reluctant to do inpatient because through it all she is the only person that rode the storm with me and knows my unique situation.

Without her, I honestly don't know where I would be, a good women a very good women I am glad to have in my life. But with that I cling to her, she is my sanity and anchor on some level.

That being said, she still thinks I need to get sober and need help, and she has already eclipsed the 90 day mark sober. She thinks that, thought I have mental issues, I have medication and support I deny or don't take. She doesn't want to be an hinderance, but also knows that schizophrenia is no joke, and doesn't know where to go from there! Neither do I, she is my anchor.