View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 11:49 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Thatdeliveryguy

Dee I know you've read everyone of my threads with a compassionate heart and an open mind and my many pm's with you. You know and I both know that I don't listen, I hear what I want to hear and proceed with what I ' think'.

Clearly that doesn't work, so a completely unbiased, totally raw question, without trying to censor one thing, and you know my complete situation. What do you think I should do, I don't know anymore, inpatient, outpatient, AA I struggle with it all. Like I said earlier, I have no coping mechanism , I suppose I could give a lot of air to what I am doing, but deep down I kind of even sabotage those things.

What then its like riding a ticking time bomb, with someone that wants the answers but doesn't accept the answers given. Crazy right? I even know its crazy, but the cycle of whatever continues. Today is day 10 again, I even doubt my own long term success this time. I can do 10 to 20 days easy these days, but it always beckons and I always answer with a resounding yes.

I actually think a lot of people struggle with this very issue, so my friend I feel comfortable asking this question publicly, what do we tweeners do, those that aren't quite sober, but aren't raging drunkards do?