View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 08:41 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Sebastian84

Thanks for your responses everyone - I'm relieved that I'm not the only one (well, not glad, I woulnd't wish it on anyone!)

I thought about going to the ER, but felt tremendous shame at the idea - at taking up their valuable resources for something so stupid I had caused on myself. I think however, that if it occurs tonight again, I'll submit myself to their care tomorrow.

That's an interesting idea Troy, with regards to the woman in an old dress standing there. I don't disbelieve in ghosts, in fact I've had some trusted family members tell me of their experiences with them, who would have no reason to lie about it. They don't really play any part whatsoever in my life though, I just don't ever think about or consider them. I don't think my experience involved one - I think it was just a hallucination from a very frazzled mind combined with sleep paralysis. I've heard them called night hags in some cultures? Why can't they ever be beautiful and comforting

Thanks again for your responses, I do promise to seriously consider the ER tomorrow should I have a third night of this.