Thread: Authenticity II
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 01:38 PM
  # 418 (permalink)  
Ajax

Good news indeed!

Happy Robot and Happy Raccoon!
(Unfortunately, Dave the cat won't come out of his box of pillows in the basement.
It's his contemplative place...)

Would someone really make my day and post a lily of the valley? (I am technically challenged and can't bother Robby to show me how. )I am loving all of these flowers you're posting. I can't wait for the lilacs to bloom. I bought 2 potted Asiatic Lilies the other day and the smell when I wake up is so soothing.

Last night while at the hospital, I had the beginning of a Shirley MacLaine moment from Terms of Endearment. Rob's IV had finished and his pump alarm went off. At the same time he was due his pain meds. We waited 20 minutes with the alarm going off and Rob patting my arm saying, "It's okay, Honey". When a nurse finally came in I sat straight up and said,"we've been waiting 20 minutes"!, like a shrew.
Not my finest hour...

We are so far from where we were a week ago. People's reactions have surprised us, humbled us, and at times disappointed us. Again, would life have it any other way?

Hope everyone is having good, peaceful day. ☺️

By the way, I personally think that when the machines are dinging and screeching they are trying to communicate with this robot of mine. I'm a little jealous❤️