View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 10:55 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
paintballguy

Bottom for me was sitting at my desk, trying to hide the shakes and my chattering teeth from my boss who was standing right in front of me because it was someones birthday. Everyone was issued birthday cake (wonderful cake). But because i couldnt hide the shakes while holding the weak ass plastic fork trying to keep the cake on the fork i just tried to keep working because typing as fast as i do was the easiest way to hide my jitters. I took a smoke break and was so dizzy from withdrawal it was hard to walk straight. Once in the elevator heading down 33 floors I could just breathe and hold onto the railing in privacy. Outside i checked my tremors and they were bad.

Id already seen my doctor and was planning to check into detox by that time, had all the numbers but no time during business hours that were private. Next day i was on the list, and had ativan to help me through work but that was the worst day ever. I had to slam 13 ounces in 30 minutes just to get calmed down to somewhat normal.