Old 04-30-2015, 12:47 AM
  # 202 (permalink)  
getright15

This is actually my first time in this section as I usually post in the Newcomer to recovery section. I read pretty much everything from your first post to the last page on here and honestly I take a lot from you on how I should be a better dad to my kids. I'm the alcoholic in my marriage I admire your fight and how you've handled all the things thrown at you. A very incredible story!

I really hope things work out for you as you're an inspiration!

Originally Posted by ScubaDad View Post
Hi all,

I am back in the house with the kids tonight. We went out to a Japanese steak house, they love that stuff. The kids are doing great. I love being with them. With the crazy visitation schedule (2nd, 4th and 5th weekend after the first Thursday weekend) I will not get to spend the night with them for two entire weeks. That sucks. But we will be that much closer to the 50/50 split time in the summer. That will be great.

My STBXW is really stepping up her fight game right now. I have been working on really detaching from her and not engaging with her when she wants to fight via texts/emails. It is amazing to watch her come unglued and start trying to argue over anything. When she doesn't get her way she starts to attack or act like a child. When I got to the house tonight she had taken the garage door opener off the wall in the kitchen. I asked her about it and she acted like it never existed. It is so bizarre to have to deal with this kind of stuff. It is actuall helping me to remember why I never want to be in a relationship with her ever again. She wins the award for the crazy person I have ever dealt with. Her mom is nuts, my wife is the one that told me her mom is nuts, and now she is just as nutty as her mom. Very sad stuff to watch someone destroy their life.

Too bad for her, not so bad for me. That is all for now. Kids are fed, bathed, PJs on, stories read and out cold. I bring my Jack Russell, Izzie, with me and she is sleeping with my daughter tonight. The rule is Izzie sleeps with them every other night. It is super cute. Good night everybody. ��