View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 08:02 AM
  # 395 (permalink)  
1Dayatatyme

Marcher: So, it sounds like your plans are back on and the shop is covered? Good for you! Hug Mr. Marcher for displaying such a winning attitude! Having fun and enhancing those excellent cooking skills...what a great way to spend a day in honor of your 60th! By the way, our weather this morning here in Colorado is sounding a lot like yours. Blue skies, sunshine, and little to no chance of rain - mid 70's for the highs.
I am heading out soon with a friend to visit several of our local garden centers and then we will have lunch. I am quite looking forward to the day.

Gilmer: I believe I have seen an episode or two of Death in Paradise and it is enjoyable, but have to disagree, Doc Martin tops it in my book....lol... to each his/her own... I am currently watching Midsomer Murders to relax at night... I realize the setting for shows are the number one draw... and I am loving the English gardens and homes, just as I enjoyed the countryside where Doc Martin was filmed. There is just too much sadness and tragedy on the local and national news these days... I cannot bear to watch much of it, and need a virtual escape.

Toots:: Sending healing thoughts your way that the neck begins to feel better very soon!

Sass:: How wonderful that you get the opportunity to be busy and to be a contributing member of your residence at the same time. I am sure you are meeting more and more people through being involved, as well.

Greetings to any Marcher I may have missed.