View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 09:59 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  
Pouncer

Originally Posted by SpiritOfDjinn View Post
I remember that in an earlier post you mentioned that you had said some hurtful things to your husband. I wonder if next time you talk to him you could make it clearer to him that you're hurt by the things he does just the same. I'm not saying that you were necessarily justified in purposely hurting his feelings. However, maybe it can drive the point home for him that he's caused you pain too.
I am doing more than that; I am twisting the knife and I cannot deny it feels good. I am very angry with him. I am mostly angry about the lying and deception not the actual p*rn. I wish he knew how unattractive it makes him. It is like being intimate with a teenager. I prefer a man - a grown-up.

In all other ways, he is a terrific husband and father. This has been THE issue. He has promised to stop forever. He bought (yet another) SA/PA book, decided to join his own forum since he sees how much SR has helped me. I need to stop myself going any further, because nothing I say will help straighten him out and I am in an ugly mood.

Thank you all for the well wishes. I wish I was in a better mood and more of a team player today.