View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 01:01 AM
  # 357 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

(((((VC))))). Try to spend some time focussing on yourself sweetheart and giving yourself the love and respect. You deserve. Make sure you get some 'me' time to emote as you need. PM or Skype anytime if I can do anything love. X

An angry stomper BM??? Will someone explain!

Marcher how do you manage to have so much energy! You exhaust me just reading your posts sometimes

I have had a sore neck the last few days, gradually getting worse. Now it is all I am aware of constantly waking or sleeping. Very annoying. I may have to take my strong painkillers which I hate, but nothing else seems to be working. We had a lovely meal out last night for hubby's brthday, went to a local Indian restaurant which has a Koi carp pond in the middle of it, some of the fish are getting quite big! We had son daughter, daughters partner and gson all there and seemed to laugh all the way through the evening. At one point, son asked me if I ever missed drinking and I replied no, and I certainly don't miss the hangovers! I regaled them with a few occasions that hubby had to almost carry me home after nights out, not funny at the time, but amusing anecdotes now. Later I said to hubby, how it was funny to think that daughters partner and gson will never know that side of me, see me tipsy or drunk. I admitted that not wanting gson to ever see me drunk was a huge factor in wanting to quit, and he said that is was as good a reason as I needed.
I can finally respect myself, and know that as and when gson is embarrassed to be seen with me it will be because of my personality, not because I am falling down drunk!!