Thread: Authenticity II
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2015, 01:01 PM
  # 145 (permalink)  
Aellyce

(((Robby))) My dear friend.
I don't check in/post here on SR as often as I did earlier because I'm finally truly engaged in my 3D world the way I had wanted to be for a long time in my sobriety. To reiterate, I'm still so grateful for the conversations we had a few weeks ago: you really helped me to achieve this real world engagement. I'm amazed myself how effective that was... As I said back then, I am aware that I am receptive and respond very well to the right kind of interactions (and "therapy") with compatible others which promote personal growth, but that was still fast, my friend. And seems to last

I just want you to know that even if I don't check in or comment everyday or for a couple days, you are in my thoughts everyday. I'm very sorry about this recent heart problem on top of everything else... I don't tend to believe in such things, but I'm inclined to subjectively feel in this case that somehow the Universe puts all these things on the plate of someone who can carry it... and yes, I'm also angry at such a "divine joke" or "distribution of challenges" or whatever. I'm with Courage:

Originally Posted by courage2 View Post
Robby, you're made of flesh and blood and gold and steel. All the good that's in you is shining through these terrible experiences.
I could not have expressed it better.

Robby, another thing I wanted to express is that I find you one of the most inspiring and influental human beings I have met, for me. I am confident enough in my opinion in spite of its being a purely online connection. And I want you to know that this is significant in my book, because I'm truly not one who is typically very generous with such feelings, or would say such things when there isn't solid meaning behind it. I'm not someone who often relies on or needs a lot of external inspiration, as a sober person... I am sure you see me well enough to know this to be true. Your posts though here on SR have influenced me strongly since I first got sober, and you helped me tremendously long before I expressed it. And it's not because you remind me of my father... that is interesting, but I know the difference well.

Just want you to know that I'm with you on this journey in mind, heart, and spirit, no matter where it leads. I am very happy that you have Melissa on your side. Hugs, thanks, and lots of reasonably pleasant spring moments to you both