Thread: He's home ...
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2015, 06:34 AM
  # 57 (permalink)  
CarmenLove

Originally Posted by Shelliszoo View Post
Yes, it is his bosses church ...
Ive told him people use different programs, everyone is different. Im not againts people using any program over another, ive seen them all work, to me the fact is very simple ...
If you are not willing to change, no one can help you.
If you are determined to create change, no one can stop you!!!

It totally amazes me that i do see whats going on yet im still here? Wow, obviously i have some hope or something left. I have all these great things and ideas in my head for myself and everyone else but wow, i dont seem to apply them when it comes down to it. Im disappointed in my AB but im more so disappointed in myself. I DONT WANT LIFE TO PASS ME BY ... I WANT TO BE HAPPY AND ENJOY EVERYDAY!! I know ill always have issues who doesnt but dealing with this more so feeling like this ... Not for me. Why am i always the caregiver? Im the person everyone turns to when they have issue. Obviously, it makes me feel good and completes something i lack in myself. If i would just turn the same attention on myself that i do with everyone else ... God, i need ro fix myself not everyone else. I guess thats why i help everyone else, keeps my attention away from fixing me. Banging my head .... I do see all this so clearly!!! Even about myself. What am i doing??? Everyone comments how strong, confident, independent, no BS, assertive, etc type of woman I am. Ive been told by many im intimidating ... If they only knew ... If they only knew ... The outside can look so different from the inside. Im nothing most think i am. Inside im so lost ... Why doesnt that come through? Cant you see it when you look in my eyes? I can see it in others. I m just freaking lost ...
Ah Shellizoo,

Sending BIG HUGS.

Today I notice I have been beating myself up also - why am I still upset about this... why can't I pull it together, and so on and on...

I think I am going to give myself a break from beating myself up and just get on with my day. As non perfect as it might be.

Yes I am still upset, yes I still care (when I would prefer that I didn't... hmmm maybe) however when it is time I will move on.

Sending you love.

What is the weather like where you are?