Old 04-23-2015, 05:31 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  
bigsombrero

I haven't seen Invictus but I've heard good things, glad you liked it Behan. I myself am watching the Season 2 premier of 'Penny Dreadful' tonight, I liked the first season and look forward to more thrills. I also have Season 1 of "Indian Summers", a BBC mini-series about the British Empire's last days in India. The first episode was okay but I wasn't exactly licking my chops for the next. Does it improve, anyone?

Had a nice afternoon today. At 3.30pm I left the house and strolled the lovely colonial streets here. I stopped at a cafe I've been meaning to try out forever, and it did not disappoint! Two young Guatemalan guys were working and since I was the only customer in the store, they chatted with me while I drank my iced coffee. I needed a little human interaction, it was nice and a simple and enjoyable experience. After that I got some copies of my keys made and then hit the big Thursday marketplace and came home with some red bananas and a watermelon.

Planning a road trip. I hope to share the plan with you guys when I've got it mapped out, it's gonna rock! Getting my groove back here, feeling happy.