View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 12:01 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Needabreak

Originally Posted by anxiouswife2 View Post
my last post was a letter to my exhusband whom i left 8 months ago and just recently (beginning of march) left for a rehab facility in California. He is there for 90 days --- hopefully longer if he chooses the sober living home afterwards.

I guess there was a 45 day blackout in which they could not have phones. that time has come & gone & guess who he chooses to spend him time texting & calling? Lucky me!

Keep in mind, when i left in September - I made a clean break. i divided bills back into our seperate names, i got an attorney, i asked for child support and recently filed custody papers. It was a long time coming and I was leaving no room for him to have hope that we would ever, ever reconcile.

I am kind of stuck as to what do regarding all the contact he's had lately.
I said, politely, and only once - "i will see you in court. please stop texting me."
to which he's responded with, "You're an *******. I actually like you more than I ever have all of a sudden & now you hate me. You can't hate me."

Or - "Embrace me, love me. We are not living like this anymore."

Or my favorite -- "You cannot make me not love you."

When i left, he didn't even bat an eye. Didn't ask me to come back. Actually voiced that he was so happy i wasn't there to get in the way of "what he wanted to do" aka pills & heroin.

So my question, I guess, -- do I reach out to his counselor and advise about the constant contact? Waking up to 6 texts in the morning doesn't feel good to me. Do I stay completely silent like I've been?

Ughhhhhhhhhh... i kinda wish he'd just fall off the other side of the country while he's there.
I would block him. And if he managed to get through again I'd seriously think about a restraining order.