View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 04:10 AM
  # 277 (permalink)  
Marcher13

Welcome Bookmaven Join in with us and/or 2014 Marchers, Marchers are marchers whichever year they were persuaded.

Thanks V but Dee is right ...

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
I'm pretty sure Marcher's area is out of danger for now V,
We seem to have slipped under the radar (no pun intended err, well maybe...it was it's a good 'un), all we've had here besides wild weather is a few leaking windowsills. We literally didn't go out today, we didn't open the shop which is a first in 16 years -- we have closed slightly early once or twice before but never not opened. We knew that the workshop couldn't operate and we figured that nobody in their right mind would come in to shop or get a framing quote.

Tonight is predicted to be pretty wild as the storms whip up parallel to the coast then move inland from the sea, we are expecting the worst of it around midnight or in the wee small hours, but we are planning on working tomorrow as we expect it will have burned itself out in 10-12 hours. I was super productive today on an unexpected day off, I knitted two pairs of cute cool bootees for friends' expected babies, baked an almost-healthy chocolate cake, helped Mum sort a few areas and optimised Mr Marcher's laptop computer. I guess it was our version of a snow day?

Chuff I hope you are around?