View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 12:39 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

I have been having lots of drinking dreams lately, they haven't bothered me so much when I wake as they once used to, I just wonder why I seem to be having so many!

Mags, congratulations sweetie, I found that during the second year, sobriety really bedded is as a way of life for me.

IP , FBL said it perfectly. And unless you can truly love yourself how can you expect to attract someone worthy of you? So focus on being the best person you can be and they will trip over you someday.

Zip

Andy I really need to get some digging done today. Which is why I am here writing posts!

Hey Gilmer how's your dad doing?

Wolfie how are you is the buzz cut growing out yet?

LBrain, congrats on coming up 16 months that is fantastic

Drake, sorry to hear you have been dos just in the dumps, but glad you are getting help straightening out your mess. Maybe it is part of a natural anti climax after all the build up to the Easter choral events.

I am annoyed at myself I have put some weight back on, not much but it is the wrong direction. I worked so hard to lose it, and am still running most days, I need to just curb the rubbish I eat. I really don't want to get heavy again. Normally this time of year I lose a little weight anyway, but so far this year....

I was confused as to why a word I wrote was asterisked out, I guess it may have racist connotations on its own??? The phrase 'hon(with a ky ending) dory' means fine, doing ok. Not sure why the first word is deemed offensive? Perhaps someone can enlighten me so I don't upset anyone!
Happy Tuesday everyone