View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 07:02 AM
  # 175 (permalink)  
Venecia

As another poster noted, these are the times when "I wish I could do something for you."

This is a place, though, where countless people -- ones you couldn't pick out of a crowd -- will do what we can for you. And that is to be here, to read and to offer our support. You, EndGame, stand out in our crowd for your ability to mix kindness with keen insight. You give a lot here.

In times like this, it seems like what we can give back is so limited. You are the one comforting us when you observe it makes a difference.

Whatever we can do to comfort you, we are here for you. I don't often refer to our world on SR as "we" because we are so different in so many ways, our lives are so varied. But we have been on the same journey, are often stronger because of your support and we will walk with you.

Please remember to take care of yourself in this time of uncertainty and sadness, particularly as you take on added work out of concern for your sister. I wish this was a time when you could cut back to concentrate on her as well as yourself. Reach out whenever you need us, knowing we care for you deeply and continue to send hope to your dear Mary Ann.