View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 11:19 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
finaltime

In all honestly I have tried them all... spent 350 on withdrawal ease, tried subs etc. To me it was all a way to sugar coat the harm I had done to my body. I have always been a firm believe in ripping off the band aid, dealing with the detox and waiting until it passes. It sucks. We all know that. There is nothing anybody could say to make it better, we have done damage to our bodies and the drugs have to get out. I think that when I am going through, I try to be easy on myself and thing I and doing what is best for me. Hydrate, masterbate, funny movies, cry, hold, write, do anything. I have don't it all. Just keep it in today. You have a family that needs you, you can do this. Reach out for support through NA. thats my number one opinion. I live in a different country and got online when I was detoxing off 200mg opiate habit. I thought I was going to die. crapping green liquid, puking, sweating, crying, I couldn't tell my partner as he didn't understand, they called me daily. Met me at the metro and walked with me to a meeting. Sat with me at coffee shops. People in the rooms understand. hang in there man.