Old 04-18-2015, 09:19 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
mathematician

What's up joblo, sorry to hear you're not doin so well. I actually just quit drinking 5 days ago- I completely understand what you're going through. I've had all kinds of aches and pains. I've had vertigo, lightheadedness, chest pain, exhaustion, brain fog, anxiety and intense stress. The stress was causing my blood pressure to go off the charts(which is prolly the feeling you're getting in your head) which makes the head feel like it's gonna explode... That and the tension in the neck makes for some strange feelings. I just wanted to say to you that you have more control than you think. Today I was sitting outside in the sun, feeling all anxious and stressed out and I had a vision. It was a vision of my life before I was a drunk, which transcended into a vision of what life can be without alcohol. I realized that it is not hopeless, but rather this is the beginning of hope. This hell will make us stronger and give us the balance in life that we've been craving for so long. The health we want to feel, the image we want to portray and the people we want to make company with, will all lcome to us because of this adversity we are facing. After realizing this my withdrawals have gotten better and it's because I have a positive outlook on the future - a reason to fight. You can have that too bro, just believe that life will get better and allow it to. I know it's easier said than done, but find a ray of light from your past and hold onto it and realise that you can have that again. I believe in you, care about you and hope the best for your life.