View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 05:39 PM
  # 188 (permalink)  
Ruby2

Weas, I do retail therapy at times when I'm feeling down. Whatever you do, you're still fabulous! I'm sorry you're feeling low.

I sometimes get that way when it's beautiful outside. So today was kind of like that.

Canguy, I'm really glad you made it through. Congratulations on 18 days. That's super! What your comments about the situation tell me, and this is only my opinion, is that your friend has a drinking problem. The retreating and sulking. The barbed comments. "I'm lonely" if you don't drink too. Those are things I felt and did when I didn't get my way. And my way would be you drinking with me so that you didn't notice how much I was drinking. Stay strong. When I was drinking, if I didn't get my way, it was all about me. Rather than examine why I was feeling the way I was feeling it was always what the other person was doing to make me feel the way I was feeling.

Everyone sounds like they are doing well. Saoutchik, did you doubt that there was a website entitled "famousbelgians"? There seems to be a website for everything.

I'm in to supervise my son roasting marshmallows on the stove. He wanted me to build a fire in our makeshift fire pit but it's too late for that now. I'm not supervising that. I just walked in from work at 6:50 p.m. No.