View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 01:25 PM
  # 104 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Hi all,

Well it is the end of day eleven for me. I have managed to make it to my second sober weekend.

Physically it has been a tiring day. I have been feeling fatigued since 14:00 today. This is to be expected with the minimal sleep I have had since I stopped drinking. I am not going to take the beta-sleep tonight as I wish to see how my sleep will be without them. I am also not going to drink the camomile tea. The usual ailments are still with me - headache, slight hand shakes, burning sensation under the skin and fatigue.

Mentally it has been a good day. Even being fatigued has not interfered with my concentration or my ability to do my work. I suspect that the mental sharpening is going to slow down too now. I find that I am paying more attention to people around me and what they are saying. I don't mean like deliberately eavesdropping, I just listen to what I overhear. Makes for interesting mental exercises.

Emotionally, I am in a good place this evening. I am pleasantly tired and look forward to a good evenings sleep. I can't wait to start reading the books that I bought. In fact I am positively exited to start in my quest for self healing. No demons riding me today.

All in all it has been a good day. Appetite is still good. I am hoping for a good sleep tonight. God knows I need it after the last eleven days.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB