View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 12:10 PM
  # 249 (permalink)  
MidnightBlue
Sober since October

Location: In the world in my eyes...Somewhere I've never been before...
Hi, Okra folks.

I've accumulated quite a bunch of "thanks" to you all.

Lenina - You are a genius! I think that in addition to lack of sleep yesterday, dehydration was the case about my headache! I ran out of bottled water, and tap water at my place is just absolutely impossible to drink. So, I hardly had half a glass before leaving the home. And I got back only about 7 hours after! And I usually drink my regular 8 glasses of water daily, so it was pretty much stressful for my body. Thank you)

AddictGuy - Thank you so much for keeping me in your thoughts) And I still keep repeating the mantra. I admit I sometimes losing my cool once in a while, but still I repeat the mantra every day)

Trach - Your words about being a warrior just rocked my world. Today I went for grocery shopping. And weather was miserable. And I wore some snickers which are about to fall apart, and so on. But then I remembered your words and smiled: "No shame being through a war. I won any way". Now it's time to recover after-war economy. And I still have every reason to be proud of myself.

Leshar - Sorry you feel down and have cravings today. Sending you hugs and positive vibes. Tomorrow will be better!

My best wishes to all)