View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 10:44 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Reading back over this whole thread, I cannot pick up where you get the idea that anyone, never mind one person has got it in for you. I think you are avoiding whatever issues you're facing by making excuses to hide behind. I understand that, as we have all been through that. Sooner or later chap, you are going to have to face yourself. You can try BS yourself, but you will know it's BS. Why even waste that effort when you can best utilize it to get better?

He can function? So what? He doesn't have two 70 year old parents that depend on you? So what? How do you know he doesn't? He is facing retrenchment, do you give a damn? He is burying his gran soon. Do you give a damn? All I have read is about you you you. No dude, you are wallowing in self pity. I know, because i was there not so long ago. It takes one to know one.

There is one thing you can be sure of here on SR, the majority of the serious boozers here, myself included have played your card more than 10 - 20 years ago. I am not knocking you, I am telling you that I see through your self pity. Now it is time for you to pull your finger out and be the man you can be. Otherwise, be a mouse and **** your life away and watch it literally fade away before your eyes.