View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 05:36 AM
  # 176 (permalink)  
360shoes

It's good to vent our troubles. I can't think a nicer group of people to vent to. It's nice to have a place to say what we feel and immediately get pulled out of ourselves when something is going on with someone else.

Hang in there Trach. I too have had the old electricity shut off when I lived in a house. Came home to a dark house and couldn't get the garage door open. And it was hot. Which I guess is better than cold. Awh, the good old days. I'm sure I just drank myself to sleep that night. Which made it even worse. I walked around in the dark and had a hangover feeling like crap. I'd rather just walk in the dark.

Hang in there We. I'm glad you aren't losing yourself in all this. I can't imagine how hard this must be but you are doing the best you can. Just let it play out. Life has a way of doing what it is suppose to do with or without our help. Often, I just don't particularly care how it appears to be going. But most times it turns out just the way it is suppose to. Roll with it baby. And do what's best for you and try to be kind when doing it. That's about all any of us can do.

xoxo