View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 04:44 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
TroyW

I just don't know what to do any more. Been in love twice. Once I got married, and even got him permanent residency status to Canada (he was an illegal Hungarian immigrant when we met). Trust me, getting PR status to Canada is no easy task. Then we moved to Europe, and everything fell apart. We're back to communicating with each other, so that's nice, but yeah...

Then I somehow found myself in Thailand, fell in love again, and 3 years later ended that little relationship. Now I'm back to being alone, but have a couple really cool dogs at least.

I'm currently an illegal immigrant, and the only form of ID I have is a ******** that expired almost a year ago exactly. I'm 12,000kms from my closest family member. This is how far I've went to escape the "real world".

Thing is, I'm such a great guy. I know I am, because everyone has always told me I am. I'm intelligent as well. Haven't really done much work in 4 weeks now, but if / when I funnel that energy into work, some pretty cool **** tends to happen. And good paying **** too.

I don't know... I just don't want to be me any more. Know what I mean?