View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 06:11 AM
  # 156 (permalink)  
360shoes

VKittycat!! (((((Hug))))
I'm so sorry. You aren't alone..even though I'm sure that's exactly how it feels.

Excellent news Gilmer! That will help you. Plus it's good for your Dad to have another person in his life. Keeps them involved in life. Extra points for Mr GIlmer!!

I still haven't filed my taxes. I will be doing that at 11:50pm like I always do. Oh, don't anyone worry. It's not a ton of money. Your right Duff. They are actually the easiest people to work with. I've owed them several times over the years. They are actually the least of my problems now.

I haven't decided if I need to call my lawyer friend. My dads facility must have a new person in the business office. And she ain't as nice as the last one I can tell you that. They are really squawking about his past due bill. I'd stress about it but what ya do. another stupid bill that ain't worth drinking over or getting all bent out of shape over. I've had car loans bigger than this. It's all over a few overlapping months where they should have been on Medicaid. And considering they feed him and the other people there chicken nuggets and hot dogs 4 out 7 days I'm thinking we make up for it in low cost dinning. I mean come on now. He lives in 1 small room. Does everything himself except he needs help with a bath. I could put him on a cruise ship and it would be cheaper than this place. And the food would be better. Haha

Don't mind me. I'm just venting. It's all okay.

The older you get the more you keep things in perspective. And my perspective is just expect things to be goofy. Then I'm never disappointed. Hahaha

I'm going in late to work today. Another example of my rolling with it. I'm tired. I haven't had a lunch in 2 months. Boxes. I want to work with boxes.

On a happy note....anyone have a happy note? I could use a chuckle.

Later!
xoxo