Thread: I did it
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 01:48 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
RedDog735

daydreamer, I have contemplated this but I am not ready. HUGS to you, as you are very brave. I too just went through a breakup in March and he's already found someone else (not to mention, she has her doctorate and he loves bragging about it to his mommy..and his mommy gets excited because she is not "bar trash")...anyways besides that, I broke down and visited him this past weekend and I am now more confused than ever because we slept together, and continued our relationship in resume. But now that I am back in my own apartment and it is not the weekend anymore, I see that he was just using me and all of the negative thoughts/feelings come flooding back in.

I didn't block him but I am making no effort to contact him. If he contacts me, that is when I have the most trouble. I have a hard time putting my phone down, and looking at the clock and saying, "hmm its 4, that means he is still at school so i don't have to worry." This is not healthy, and I know this. But at least I am not contacting him first everytime I think/wonder what he is doing.

I am happy that you have made the decision- I hope to also really soon! HUGS