View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 07:29 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
pinkpeony

Originally Posted by LexieCat View Post
I hope you got it out of your system, because messing with his phone, his FB, his emails, or anything else is likely to get YOU in trouble. We all know he's a piece of crap. Don't stoop to his level. You don't need to do it, and you don't need to give him ammunition. You don't think he'll have his password reset and realize you did something to it? However much he deserves to be messed with, there is no way it can benefit you, and it's likely to land you in trouble. Let it go. Be glad he's ready to walk--that's what you want.
For some sick reason, I needed to look, Lexie. I needed one more time of proof, I don't know why......like I don't have years of proof anyhow. This is my benefit: Just KNOWING in your gut that something isn't right, and being told over and over that you are just jealous and insecure and paranoid and crazy and a drama queen and making things up.....I needed to prove it to myself without a shadow of a doubt, one last time. Proof in front of my eyes that can't be disputed in any way. I also took pics of everything I found on his phone and FB. I'm NOT crazy, paranoid, making up drama, ect. It's not me , it IS him.

I told him I looked, I told him I went through his FB, and I told him I changed his password & what I changed it to.
I'm not worried about any trouble from it, really.