Thread: Tough weekend
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 06:02 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Shelliszoo

I have saved some money he doesn't know about. Not close to out if hole but ...I paid the rent and talked to my landlord, whose mom happened to die when my landlord was 17 from her her liver and alcohol. She was more then understanding and isn't telling him I paid and told me about the emails he's been sending about the rent. However, He found out I paid the rent this weekend and will take full advantage if that.
I really need to start a journal, I had one before but he stopped drinking so I stopped. He of course is at the bar. His son came over today, it was the first time since ge started drinking. So we hadn't seen him in 3 weeks. Hecwss going to stop drinking today ... That didn't hapoen, so ... His ex-wife came and picked up his son at his request after being here for about 20 minutes. He thought he was going to have a couple beers to ease it and that would be ok. I was nit ok with that. We have an alcohol free house. It was a mess, like never before. My geart broke. Then he went to the bar came back after about 6 hours drunk and playing the I'm such a loser. I need help and passed out. I went to dinner with a friend. He called twice but I didn't answer, I came home and he was gone. He Sat me down Saturday and asked for a chance. Said all the right things. I believed him because mostly ... I wanted to. But I kept telling myself. Ok, he relapsed for 3 weeks, that's not that long and they said he might, I believed ... I'm just kind of in shock. I thought he was going to be ok, he went tired rehab, He got sober May be just maybe he would see... I was wrong. My bedroom smells like booze so bad it makes me sick.