View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 12:08 PM
  # 96 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

((((V)))) you and your dad are in my thoughts.

What I want to know is what did Neil Young say against Alabama? Everytime I listen to Sweet Home Alabama I always wonder. ( it's on my jogging playlist so I hear it surprisingly often!)

Budd, I am glad there is still hope for the job.

King Diamond sounds almost as scary as my psycho ex sister in law!!

Hey Bim have you got your mojo back yet sweetie?? Come chill with us old farts for a while.

Oneday I too get migraines, not often enough to know what causes them and like you sleep in a dark room is my best cure.

Gilmer I am with you in harmless snakes, they don't bother me either, but my mom is phobic. With me its spiders. All other bugs I'm fine with.

Chuff, I was in boston for 9months and should have headed back January past, but it has been delayed to the end of the year ( if we still want to go back by then -as of now we both do) we hope it is back to Boston but it could be elsewhere. We had an amazing time, I actually met up with the amazing and wonderful Sass, lovely and ditzy Joygirl and a couple of SR friends from other threads. All of which have been a,aging experiences and proved that we are the same in the flesh as we appear in our cyber selves.
I loved living in the States, felt really at home there and met some really lovely people - not all of whom live in SR!!!