Old 04-11-2015, 11:13 AM
  # 234 (permalink)  
Weasel1966
A simple guy making his way

Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
Rubi Light sounds like a good pick to me, Saoutchik!

Way to go Rose! Enjoy your visit with your sister!

No gymnastics class this morning. I just didn't have it in me to get up, get everyone dressed and get out the door. I didn't sleep much last night. I've had it reinforced now that one of the most crucial aspects in early sobriety is to establish a routine, no matter what it is, and follow it. Make yourself do it, even if you don't want to. I feel discombobulated just by missing the one class and it's my daughters class. Because once you give yourself permission, just for today, to slide, it becomes easier to do. Put it off. I don't feel like it. I felt like I was waking back up to alcoholic unmanageability. Stick with the schedule!

Weasel, when you said it was finally 60 I was still tired and thought you meant turning 60 years old and thought "that can't be?!". You're next big bday isn't 60. Threw me.

I think I'm going to follow you all to the gym. I was sore yesterday from the day before but it's a good sore. Except for my calves. I've never had stiff calves before. Tried a new machine.

Brain, you must have the patience of a saint to untangle all that line. I admire your cleaning up. I do it to a lesser extent. Always picking up trash. I hate to see it all over the place. People want to keep their cars clean so instead of waiting to find a trash container, they hurl it out the window. So long as their car's clean, I guess it's alright

Ok. Time to get dressed to work out. See you all later.
Now Miss Ruby... I love you to tears. But your double post was 2 hours and 20 minutes apart? You need rest! This is hilarious. I am laughing with you... never at you!