Old 04-11-2015, 07:11 AM
  # 214 (permalink)  
strategery

Checking in this morning. Was planning to go riding this morning, but will have to wait for it to warm up. It's still in the 40's.

Weasel-You checked on the turning in man card department at bed, bath and beyond?

Lbrain-I agree with M. Considering you have noticed an issue, there are lots of things you can do about it. You may want to see what the department of natural resources in PA knows about this issue. Sometimes they have volunteering opportunities, but it would be useful for them to know what is going on.

Solarion-we could have a celebrity fashion snark or what outfits you would be interested in wearing that has been worn by celebrities.

Ruby-speaking of tv shows, I have probably watched way too many discoveryID shows (wives with knives, deadly women, etc). I always get a weird feeling when anyone talks about insurance money and death. I agree that you will live forever.

Saoutchik-Maybe I should turn in my woman card. I can't stand Nicholas Sparks. That kind of romance kind of stuff is like nails on a chalkboard for me. Maybe bed, bath and beyond converted their department to women turning in their cards....

Rose-keep up the great work!

Freddybear-I love your avatar. Is it a bunny or a guinea pig? You made a wise decision with not going to the bar.

BigS-have a great time!

Strangeangel-keep hanging in there!

HAF-the vegetarian street fair sounds awesome! Enjoy!