Thread: struggling
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 05:41 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
DrunkenDonuts

Originally Posted by On The Road View Post
Hi Miss

Best advice I got early on (Day 107 for me, so not that long ago) was "to do whatever is necessary to go to bed sober tonight." For me that meant I had to change some basic things, like going to bed earlier - which was really difficult because I'm a night owl by nature. One of the things I did was force myself to get up at 5:30am and go to the gym. In order to do that, I HAD to be sober the night before. And after a while of working myself into this routine, I HAD to go to bed earlier from sheer exhaustion

I'm not suggesting that you do any of this, Miss. Just hope that you have a solid plan to get you through your evening. Sober Yoga sounds good to me!
Misscostalot lives in Luxembourg. That place is awesome! Apart from being the financial capital of the world they have lots of cheese and roaring fire-places.

There are also lots of forests and old buildings to explore. I would love to go walking around there and take some photos.

Apparently they have some yoga classes as well, but you have to wear those yoga pants which aren't good for fatties like me, but Miss might be okay.

They probably have roller-discos as well, because ABBA is still a big thing, and wide lapels are all the rage. Lots to do.

Or just get on the interweb and post on here.