Old 04-10-2015, 05:48 PM
  # 173 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Strat ~

That Horsey Butt County Road Pic is North over the Dam at Blue Mesa Rez, West of Gunnison. See my fav 'developed' Campsite below looking West over the Rez. Salida is about 45 miles behind me. Gunnison is ~10 miles behind me. It vies for the Coldest Town In The U.S., and faces off against some Town in the Dakotas or Minnesota for that Title. 40 & 50 lb. Lake Trout in there. Some Guy at the Dog Park gave me Fishing Tips today that LBrain will appreciate.

Put a Sucker Fish - alive or dead - on a small piece of Styrofoam on a separate Line to permit pulling it back it. Float it out with the hooked Sucker on it. Flip it off the Styro and let it sink. Wait for some Monster Laker to inhale it. Drag it in after a long fight on the proper heavy Line & Gear. I'm a Fish-from-Shore kinda Guy, but I might take a Tour Boat out some time.

Here's an interesting 'Unplugged' Version that's 20 years old. Keith Richards still looks 'well seasoned'. Note: My Laptop had not refreshed to see Trach's Post above. Variety is the spice, eh?
-

'Wild Horses' ~ The Stones Unplugged In Tokyo
-

-