Old 04-10-2015, 10:12 AM
  # 124 (permalink)  
biminiblue

I have several spearheads and arrow heads that I have found on local beaches or stream beds. They are some of my most treasured possessions. Mesa, could you come take pictures of them and post them? I can't be bothered. It's pretty cool to find something like that, though. Spiritual.

Today I'll try to get through my taxes. It's on the to-do list at least. I had no income, kinda wondering if I even have to file. Thoughts? I guess I can research that.

Just a coolish gray day here. I think I'm in for the day - I wore myself out yesterday on the bluffs. (not my picture) Deception Pass, viewing San Juan Islands, at Rosario Beach. Those "islands" close to shore are deposits of lava from long ago, the whole area is scoured by glaciers and shows past up-thrusts from earthquake activity. Really interesting geological area. The further away ones are actual islands. It's a very low tide cycle right now so there were lots of tidal pools...more rock was showing than in this photo. This is my favorite rock beach, also a great scuba site.