View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 05:24 PM
  # 396 (permalink)  
SoberRunner
30 Days & Under Club

Day 3 over here and I'm realizing why I rarely make it past Day 3... I don't like the thought of never being able to enjoy my favorite wine again. (Especially on a beautiful day like today!) Anyway, I figured I'd post my thoughts on SR and get a little feedback--usually, I have no one to talk to about this and end up drinking.

Quick Background:
Before saying I'd stay sober, I drank a bottle of wine 1-2 times per week. That begins to add up and I could feel myself wanting to go to 2-3 times per week so I signed up for SR in hopes of staying sober. Now, I'm second-guessing myself and wondering if I should just make myself stick to **only** drinking 1 day per week and be 85%SoberRunner.

Also, I feel like drinking before Monday rolls around because I have to go back to work next werk. This is my last "vacation week" until summer begins. I feel like I should enjoy my vacation days while I can. To me, Enjoy = Wine!

I just finished working out, picking up dinner, and returning my Redbox movie. I went to a different Redbox kiosk because my usual kiosk is where I buy my wine. But I'm not sure how much longer I can resist!!